Name:
Location: Crystal Palace, London, United Kingdom

I want to make my living as a writer and I want to write about things that have some bearing on my day-to-day living experience, like food, travel, funny observations or perhaps any observations. If you have happened upon my blog, like it, and are in a position to give me a job as a writer, please, please do at least give it some consideration.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun with Friends

The luck of life is truly mine. I have such wonderful people in my life, and I continue to get these moments of fun and frolic in their company. For example, Daph, who lives in Kabul at the moment, met me in Amsterdam. River cruises, coffee shops, wanders that last hours - it was fantastic.










Helen and I had opportunity to do the Hope not Hate show, which featured many fab bands, my fav of course, was Alabama 3.












I also had the joy of a visit from Corrie who is loving her relocation to Texas but who misses London as much as London misses her. We went horse riding and restauranting and had tons of fun living as if she was still just around the corner.


More fun and frolic to come as it's summer time now and opportunities abound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home